Whole food supplement for dogs
- Revitalizes dogs of all ages with raw greens, vegetables, and coconut oil
- Anti-inflammatory, anti-cancer, antioxidant, anti-yeast, anti-aging
- Cleansing and detoxifying; moves toxins and heavy metals out of the body
- Improves the body’s immune responses; feeds beneficial intestinal bacteria
- Alleviates leaky-gut syndrome; enables intestinal walls to “heal and seal”
chronic diarrhea • leaky gut • allergies • hot spots • itchy skin • paw-licking • weepy eyes or tear stains • dull, coarse coat • yeasty, gunky ears • low energy • signs of premature aging
|Great Greens whole food supplement is made locally in our Kenmore kitchens from organic vegetables, leafy greens, coconut oil, kelp and other beneficial ingredients. Because dogs can’t break down the cell walls of plants on their own, we crush the vegetables to release all their vitamins, minerals, enzymes, antioxidants, and prebiotic fibers. Daily use will make your dog a healthier, shinier, more vibrant companion!|
How It Works
- Soluble fibers (prebiotics) from raw veggies stimulate gut bacteria to produce SCFAs (short-chain fatty acids) needed for quick repair of intestinal wall tissue
- Insoluble fibers hold water to bulk up stool, alleviating constipation and diarrhea
- Antioxidants from leafy greens protect against cellular damage throughout the body
- Fats in coconut oil help with skin health, weight loss, quick energy, blood sugar and more
- Kelp improves the coat, reduces dental tartar; best trace mineral source, especially iodine for good thyroid function
How To Use It
For best results, mix some Great Greens into your dog’s food on a daily basis. It can be added to any type of diet, and used in rotation with our other raw vegetable supplement, Green Juju. Great Greens contains no animal products, which gives it a longer shelf life once thawed – 7 days.
Anti-inflammatory, anti-tumor, immune-supportive, excellent source of fiber. Protects the digestive tract and liver, improves blood pressure.
Naturally combats inflammation, prevents kidney stones, helps relieve digestive discomfort, neutralizes acidity, improves collagen structure, promotes healthy hair growth and skin tone.
One of nature’s healthiest foods, reducing chronic inflammation and oxidative stress, precursors to all degenerative diseases. Shown to actually induce apoptosis, cancer cell death.
Powerful detoxifying herb that stimulates the liver to eliminate toxins and waste, improves appetite and helps digestion. Acts as a natural diuretic to remove toxins from kidneys and urinary tract and helps prevent kidney stones.
Boosts metabolism and gives quick non-carbohydrate energy to aid in weight loss. Antiviral, antimicrobial, anti-fungal, improves skin, coat, breath, and absorption of fat-soluble vitamins, reduces allergic reactions, helps fight yeast infections such as candida.
Known for cleansing toxic heavy metals, such as lead, from the body. An excellent blood builder that combats anemia, rich plant source of Vitamin K, which helps maintain healthy bones. Helps prevent dementia by protecting cell walls of neurons in the brain from damage.
Apple Cider Vinegar
Kills pathogens like E. coli, prevents food spoilage, fights diabetes by lowering blood sugar levels, regulates yeast overgrowth, detoxifying, reduces gas and bloating, promotes alkalinity.
A powerful anti-inflammatory that eases digestion and soothes an upset stomach. Reduces arthritis pain and suppresses pro-inflammatory compounds in the joints.
Curcumin is the phytochemical that gives turmeric it’s rich color and has anti-inflammatory effects comparable to hydrocortisone drugs. Helps the body destroy mutated cancer cells and enhances liver function.
A superfood with the broadest spectrum of minerals and amino acids found anywhere. Fantastic source of iodine, vital for stimulating thyroid function. Balances glandular functions, essential for healthy skin and coat, reducing dental plaque and tartar buildup.
With 80 essential elements and minerals in their natural ratios. We add just a touch to help prevent dehydration and maintain a healthy balance of electrolytes in the body to facilitate nerve cell transmission and regulate heart rate, among other functions.