This tasty high protein, gluten-free meal is loaded with Certified Humane® turkey that’s free of antibiotics and growth hormones, wholesome grains like steel-cut oats, quinoa, and chia seeds and superfoods like coconut oil, pumpkin and turmeric. It’s dry good-for-your-pup food made without peas, potatoes and legumes.
Not all grains are created equal. This recipe includes a wholesome blend of ancient grains including steal-cut oats, sorghum, quinoa and chia seeds.
Why We Love It
- Made with Certified Humane® Turkey from 3rd party audited higher welfare farms. Raised without the use of antibiotics.
- 90% the protien is from animal sources with the other 10% from the nutritious ancient grains.
- No peas, legumes or potatoes.
- No corn, wheat or soy.
About Open Farm
Sustainable. Locally Grown. Humane. Family Farmed. These are the principles that Open Farm lives and works by. By redefining what's important as a company, Open Farm is redefining pet food. Open Farm is a Canadian family-run business that believes the best ingredients are grown and raised by farmers who respect the land they call home and the animals under their care. Good from farm to bowl, Open Farm puts great care and effort into sourcing only the highest quality ingredients from suppliers they know and trust. To give you peace of mind, the entire farm-to-bowl supply chain is audited and certified by third-party organizations specializing in humane animal care and sustainable farming practices.