All The Best’s COVID-19 safety plan
Dear Customers and Friends,
We are committed to supporting the health of our community, your pets, and our employees. Our stores are open to ensure that your pets have access to everything that they need.
We also offer same-day delivery through Prime Now (just log into your Amazon account and scroll down to the All The Best logo).
We ask that you please be patient with us as our stores may experience short staffing during this time.
Steps we’re taking to respond to COVID-19:
- Continually disinfecting and cleaning all high-touch areas
- Maintaining the recommended 6-foot social distancing in stores
- Temporarily suspending the use of reusable bags and providing clean bags with each purchase
- Sanitizing carts and handbasket between uses
- Requiring mask-wearing of all customers and staff members
- Wearing gloves when handling cash
- Increasing the frequency of deep cleaning of stores and offices and tracking with logs
- Encouraging frequent hand washing and excellent hygiene habits from employees
- Supporting employees’ choice to stay home if feeling ill or symptomatic
- Requesting those support staff who can work from home, do so
- Discontinuation of events, group meetings, and trainings
- Emergency preparedness plans in place if stores or offices are exposed
COVID-19 and your pet
The CDC has helpful information on COVID-19 and your pet, which we encourage you to read.
https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/faq.html#animals See select excerpts below:
At this time, there is no evidence that companion animals including pets can spread COVID-19. However, since animals can spread other diseases to people, it’s always a good idea to wash your hands after being around animals.
As we learn more, we will continue to keep you informed.