Whether you are a beginner looking for a place to start or a professional looking to fine-tune your animal handling from behind the camera, this class is for you. Brooke Mallory’s engaging pet photography has helped hundreds of homeless animals get adopted. In this class, Brooke will share all her secrets and help take your pet photography to the next level.
- Camera operation
- Composition techniques
- Finding the right lighting
- How to engage your pet
- Troubleshooting challenges
- Working with black animals
- … and more!
- Date: Saturday, October 21, 2017
- Time: 1:00pm – 3:00pm
- Cost: Free with registration
- Location: All the Best Pet Care – Lake City
- Address: 8050 Lake City Way NE Seattle, WA 98115
- CALL STORE TO REGISTER: (206) 524-0199